The Multi-omics Mass Spectrometry Core (MMSC) at the USC Mann School serves the scientific research community at USC as well as external collaborators. Our Core is equipped with state-of-the-art instruments for imaging mass spectrometry (IMS), high-throughput screening, and quantitative metabolomic and proteomics.
Our Core is dedicated to actively collaborating with internal and external research groups in providing comprehensive service in MALDI imaging and high-throughput screening of small molecules, peptides, and proteins using mass spectrometry.
The USC Mann Multi-Omics Mass Spectrometry Core (MS Core) provides a variety of services. To schedule for services, please complete the request form.
The MS Core offers:
- Bruker Rapiflex MALDI Tissuetyper
- HTX M5 Matrix sprayer – HTX imaging
- Thermo Fisher Q-Exactive Orbitrap equipped with a nano-LC system (LC/MS/MS)
- Sciex QTRAP 6500+ equipped with Agilent 1290 Infinity II HPLC
- Sciex QTRAP 5500 equipped with Agilent 1290 Infinity II HPLC