The Progressive Degree Program enables current USC undergraduates to begin work on their Master of Science in Healthcare Decision Analysis while completing requirements for their bachelor’s degree.
Graduates of the program will have developed strategic management tools for business careers in healthcare, biopharmaceuticals, medical devices & diagnostics, and health insurance.
Fast-Track Your Success
- Earn your bachelor’s and master’s degree in as few as 5 years
- Reduce your master’s degree requirements and tuition cost (ONLY 24 UNITS)
- Begin your career ahead of your peers at a higher position and salary
Simplified Admissions Process
- No application fees
- No GMAT/GRE
Requirements for Degree Completion
The progressive Master of Science in Healthcare Decision Analysis degree requires completion of 24 units with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
Core Courses (select up to 24 units)
- HCDA 501 Fundamentals of Healthcare Insurance Design (3 units)
- HCDA 502 Comparative International Healthcare Systems (3 units)
- HCDA 503 Competitive Healthcare Intelligence (3 units)
- HCDA 506 Foundations of Insurance and Global Access (3 units)
- HCDA 507 Foundations of Product Development and Commercialization (3 units)
- HCDA 510 Business Implications of Healthcare Policy (3 units)
- HCDA 515 Healthcare Decision Analysis and Modeling (3 units)
- HCDA 520 Health Economics and Outcomes Methodology (3 units)
- HCDA 525 Healthcare Literature Analysis and Applications (3 units)
- HCDA 530 Total Product Development (3 units)
- HCDA 540 Executive Leadership and Healthcare Marketing (3 units)
- HCDA 550 Healthcare Innovation: Creativity to Value (3 units)
- HCDA 553 Advanced Pricing Strategies (3 units)
- HCDA 560 Managing Effective Partnerships and Mergers (3 units)
- HCDA 580 Seminars in Healthcare Decision Analysis (3 units)
- HCDA 589 Healthcare Consulting Enterprise Team Projects (3 units)
- HCDA 590 Directed Research (3 units)
- HCDA 599 Introduction to Healthcare Data Analytics (3 units)
Elective Courses (select up to 9 units)
- BPMK 500 Biopharmaceutical Marketing Management (3 units)
- BPMK 503 Biopharmaceutical Advertising and Communication (3 units)
- BPMK 504 Market Access and Reimbursement Strategy (3 units)
- BPMK 506 Biopharmaceutical Product Pricing & Competition (3 units)
- BPMK 508 Biopharmaceutical Marketing Research and Analytics (3 units)
Admission & Application
You may apply for admission to this program if you have a USC GPA of 3.0 or higher and have earned a minimum 64 units at the time of application.
Ready to apply?
- Download the application and proposed course plan forms
- Email email@example.com to discuss proposed course plan
- Submit supplemental materials: Statement of purpose and one letter of recommendation
Our program administrator is here for guided assistance through the process or additional information about the program.