The Progressive Degree Program enables current USC undergraduates to begin work on their Master of Science in Biopharmaceutical Marketing while completing requirements for their bachelor’s degree.
Graduates of the program will have developed strategic management tools for business careers in biopharmaceuticals, medical devices & diagnostics, digital health and health care consulting.
Fast-Track Your Success
- Earn your bachelor’s and master’s degree in as few as 5 years
- Reduced master’s degree requirements and tuition cost (21 units)
- Begin your career ahead of your peers at a higher position and salary
Simplified Admissions Process
- No application fees
- No GMAT/GRE
Requirements for Degree Completion
The progressive Master of Science in Biopharmaceutical Marketing degree requires completion of 21 units with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
Core Courses (18 units)
- BPMK 500 Biopharmaceutical Marketing Management (3 units)
- BPMK 501 Healthcare Payers, Insurance & Coverage Policy (3 units)
- BPMK 502 Biopharmaceutical Product Development & Marketing (3 units)
- BPMK 503 Biopharmacuetical Advertising & Communication (3 units)
- BPMK 504 Market Access & Reimbursement Strategy (3 units)
- BPMK 508 Biopharmaceutical Marketing Research and Analytics (3 units)
Elective Courses (select 3 units of approved BPMK or HCDA course electives)
- BPMK 506 Biopharmaceutical Product Pricing & Competition (3 units)
- BPMK 509 Seminars in Biopharmaceutical Marketing (3 units)
- BPMK 510 Capstone: Biopharmaceutical Management Project (3 units)
- HCDA 502 Comparative International Healthcare Systems (3 units)
- HCDA 503 Competitive Healthcare Intelligence (3 units)
- HCDA 510 Business Implications of Healthcare Policy (3 units)
- HCDA 520 Health Economics & Outcomes Methodology (3 units)
- HCDA 525 Healthcare Literature Analysis & Applications (3 units)
- HCDA 540 Executive Leadership and Healthcare Marketing (3 units)
- HCDA 550 Healthcare Innovation: Creativity to Value (3 units)
- HCDA 560 Managing Effective Partnerships and Mergers (3 units)
- HCDA 570 Asia-Pacific: Access, Delivery and Reimbursement (3 units)
- HCDA 589 Healthcare Consulting Enterprise Team Projects (3 units)
Admission & Application
You may apply for admission to this program if you have a USC GPA of 3.0 or higher and have 64-96 units completed at the time of application.
Ready to apply?
1) Download the application and proposed course plan forms:
2) Contact our program administrator for a personalized BPMK Study Plan to include in your application.