Tien M.H. Ng, professor and interim chair of the Titus Family Department of Clinical Pharmacy, is among several faculty members from the USC Health Sciences Campus receiving 2022 USC Mentoring Awards. These awards recognize faculty who exemplify the best in mentoring activities and programs, creating environments that further the academic success of students and faculty.
The USC Center for Excellence in Teaching organized a reception on Thursday, April 14 at USC’s Vineyard Room where recipients were honored for fostering faculty-to-student and faculty-to-faculty mentoring. This year’s health sciences award recipients include:
Faculty mentoring faculty, postdoctoral scholars, medical residents, and fellows
- David Black, Keck School of Medicine
- Heather Wipfli, Keck School of Medicine
Faculty mentoring graduate students
- Ricky Bluthenthal, Keck School of Medicine
- Tien M.H. Ng, USC School of Pharmacy
- Jo-Marie Reilly, Keck School of Medicine
Faculty mentoring undergraduate students
- Ali Gholamrezanezhad, Keck School of Medicine
- Neil Segil, Keck School of Medicine
See the full list of honorees here.