Thanks to the generosity of our donors and Dean Papadopoulos, the Department of Regulatory and Quality Sciences offers multiple scholarships based on financial need, scholastic achievement, and leadership qualities.
Scholarships do not have to be repaid and are awarded in varying amounts to students who meet special criteria and qualifications outlined by a selection committee or donor. Unless otherwise indicated, all scholarships and merit awards can only be used toward tuition expenses.
If you are receiving financial aid, due to federal financial aid guidelines your award package may be affected through a reduction in your overall award amount. If you have any questions about the impact on your financial aid, please contact the School of Pharmacy Financial Aid Office at (323) 442-1466 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you did not apply for financial aid this award could be considered taxable income. Please contact USC Student Financial Services to determine if this could apply to your personal situation; general information is located at https://sfs.usc.edu/, or call (213) 740-4077 or by email at email@example.com.
Eligibility and Application Process
Students must be enrolled in one of our programs full-time at the time of disbursement unless otherwise noted. Students in our Progressive Degree Program are only eligible after completing their undergraduate program unless otherwise noted. International students are eligible for all departmental scholarships and are strongly encouraged to apply.
Scholarship applications will open June 28, 2024, and are due by July 14, 2024, at 11:30 pm PST
- Recipients are selected by a committee of reviewers comprised of faculty and staff.
- Candidates must submit one (1) essay application per scholarship demonstrating how they meet that specific criterion.
- Candidates that do not fulfill the following criteria will be disqualified:
- An up-to-date Resume/CV must be provided in addition to the essay.
- Essay must include the candidate’s program/major and why the program is relevant to the chosen scholarship.
- Essay must be no more than one (1) page in length.
- Essay must follow the formatting guidelines typical to Regulatory Science (i.e.: 12pt font in Times New Roman or Arial, 1.5 spacings, 1-inch margins).
Notification of Scholarship Award
Final decisions on awards are contingent upon acceptance into the program. We do not send notifications to those applicants not selected.
Please note, scholarship awards may be impacted due to a change in program length or a leave of absence. We encourage you to submit a scholarship web contact form to confirm how your award may be impacted.
Not all scholarships may be awarded during the academic year.